Key Account Manager (Internal Only)
- Love working with people?
- Passionate about building quality customer relationships?
- Ready for your next career step?
An excellent internal career opportunity is currently available for a motivated and results-driven customer service star. This is your chance to develop your skills in account management while being fully supported by a dedicated team of professionals in our friendly insignia head-office.
This position would suit a current or recent Graduate, or any person who is interested in progressing their career within the Winson Group.
More about the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales (Labels) and working with an extensive customer portfolio for labelling products and solutions, your role as Key Account Manager will see you retaining and growing existing customers in your allocated territory through effective management of the on-going client relationship. You will also proactively follow up all sales opportunities, while collaborating with other sales and productions teams to provide relationship, data, and contract management services to established and newly acquired customers.
This position offers an energetic sales and customer focused individual an exciting career move to a more challenging and corporate role, in which you will have ownership and accountability for your day-to-day success.
For more information about the role, please view the Position Description.
Is this the role for you?
- Do you have a passion for providing excellent service and have the ability to build strong customer relationships?
- Do you have proven sales skills and experience in working with a broad product range?
- Do you have outstanding communication skills?
- Are you able to understand customer needs and offer product solutions?
- Are you able to work effectively within a computerised environment?
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page Expression of Interest and a copy of your up-to-date CV to Sonia in People and Culture via http://insignia.applynow.com.au/ by Monday, 12 November at 5pm.
For further information, please contact John Atta on ext. 4708.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.