Customer Support Technician
- Fantastic opportunity to build your technical skill set
- Join a supportive and friendly team
- Brisbane Head Office, Wakerley location
An exciting opportunity is currently available for a Customer Support Technician to join our insignia Customer Experience department. This is an excellent career move for someone with a passion for technology, customer service, and problem solving.
insignia is a leading national label producer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. We are renowned for quality, innovation and progressive customer solutions and relationship management. We have a strong history of success and are growth focused for the future.
You may not have heard of us, but we’ve been helping Australian businesses compete for 50 years. And from the moment you walk through the door, you’ll experience a truly great place to work.
A subsidiary of the Winson Group, our people get the best of both worlds. Our established position, our size and our culture mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact and trusted, friendly relationships.
About the role:
As an integral part of our busy Customer Technical Support team, your main duties will involve managing our 1800 service help-desk line, ensuring that our customers receive superior service. To help maintain insignia’s outstanding customer relationships you will:
- Provide over the phone technical advice and troubleshooting for a broad range of our equipment and products
- Manage Service Order creation
- Learn to undertake basic hardware repair in the Workshop
- Perform monthly stock takes of all spares held in Workshop Area
For further details, please view the Position Description.
Our ideal team member is positive and eager to learn. We are also looking for a solutions focused and technically minded person - prior experience in helpdesk or technical support work would be beneficial although not essential. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for someone considering a change of career, as we are committed to supporting the right candidate. In return, you will bring:
- A positive attitude and willingness to work across office and workshop environments
- Good computer literacy with MS Office programs, CRM experience highly regarded
- Good phone manner and understanding of customer service principles
- Mechanical or other technical aptitude or interest
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application via http://www.insignia.applynow.com.au/. Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Visit our website for further information: www.insignia.com.au.