Marketing Coordinator (Internal)
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
An internal opportunity is now available for a Marketing Coordinator to join insignia’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. This is the first step towards your new marketing career!
In this role you will have exposure to a broad range of marketing support experiences in areas such as Brand and Product Strategy, Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns, Events and Public Relations aimed at maximising customer growth and value. Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Planning, implementing and independently managing marketing campaigns
- Participating in marketing planning, budgeting, and day-to-day operations
- Building relationships and liaising with external providers and customers
- Participating in planning and coordinating tradeshows and other events
To find out more about the position, view the Position Description.
Ideally you will have:
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Previous experience in a sales, service or in a marketing role
- Effective interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, as well as a willingness to learn and develop their skill set. Your strong ability to collaborate will help you fit into our dynamic and focused team. You will also have a high level of interpersonal and written communication skills, along with strong computer skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are the ideal candidate and an updated copy of your CV, to Sonia in People and Culture via http://www.insignia.applynow.com.au/ by close of business Wednesday, 14 February.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Rhianna Hewish.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.